ninewest매장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자샷이글 조회 34회 작성일 2021-11-30 13:12:55 댓글 0

본문

NINE WEST SHOPPING GUIDE

Nine West is an American fashion wholesale and retail company.

Our VJ gives you a tour of Nine West Branch in Mall of Qatar. It is one of the leading footwear and handbag brand. They have different collection for all their sections in various colors.

They currently have 4 stores in Qatar.

Do visit their store for some amazing shopping experience.
Jennifer Barnea : ???

NINE WEST #JULY2019 Summer Collection | What's In Store

Let's see What's In Store at NINE WEST #JULY2019 Summer Collection

#NineWest, #NinewestShoesBags, #NineWest2019

This is the first time I went window shopping at NINE WEST shop here in Qatar at the City Centre Mall featuring #SummerSALE this #July2019 and also NEW Collection for NINE WEST shoes and bags.

Thank you so much for watching and if you have enjoyed this video please LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT too if you have any questions or messages for me. And if you are new here, please consider SUBSCRIBING to see all my future uploads.

Live, Love, Laugh at first...
SIGH
#NoFaceVloggerWithACuteVoice, Nine West Collection 2019, Nine West shopping, Nine West 2019

This YouTube video is not sponsored by NINE WEST. Nor this channel and video are not owned, endorsed, or affiliated with Nine West. I just love the brand and I personally want to share about them to other people.
Agnes Kemokai : I am a big fan of your videos! Thanks for sharing your shopping passion and experience with us!
Cyra Laine : Wow!! I am a fan of Nine West. :)
maia stocks : Very nice sparkly collection. We don't have Nine West here. Hearts!
MONA SIMBRENO : Woow nice din ang nine west summer collection nila ah! Bet ko mga wallet nila. Cute ng mga bags
Jean Fab : Ang gaganda ng mga bag and shoes sis.

#NINEWEST AT KOHL'S !!! HANDBAGS PURSES BACKPACKS 2019 | Shop with Me

Hello friends! I was so surprised today when I saw NINE WEST handbags at KOHL'S! I didn't see them last week. Here's what I found in the bags department. Thanks for watching my videos!

#KOHLSSHOPPINGBAGS2019 #NINEWESTPURSESHANDBAGS #NINEWESTatKOHLS2019

*This is not a sponsored video. All prices are in USD.

Music free from youtube library.
Alec Parr : God I miss the Nine West stores. I really hope they come back!
Marcella Gamble : I didn't realize how expense "Nine West Back Pack Bags were.
Bought my first one, in Goodwill today.
Nana Pelletier : I bought the brown n black satchel, Piper. Love it!
Denise's Orchid Paradise : nice for fall! great video
Mamoo Files : Love the animal print black bag sis

#ninewest매장

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 6,913건 42 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--oy2b25smrdh5gowa.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz